Change up your normal smoothie routine with this hot pink stunner! This strawberry smoothie recipe gets its bright color from chopped strawberries and beets, and a cup of cranberry juice. The beets are natural detoxifiers, while the cranberry juice acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that specifically takes aim at the digestive tract.
Beet, cranberry, and strawberry smoothie recipe (serves 2)
While ginger is another ingredient that can help with digestive matters (stomachache, nausea, or seasickness), it can potentially offer relief from muscle aches and pains, too. Here ginger adds a bit of spice to the sweet strawberries, earthy beets, and tart cranberry juice; making for one flavor-packed strawberry smoothie recipe!
- ½ cup peeled and chopped red beets
- 1 cup chopped strawberries (fresh or frozen will work!)
- 1 cup natural cranberry juice
- ½-inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Ice (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Sip and enjoy!
Will you try out this strawberry smoothie recipe for the hot summer months?