How To Make Spanish Grilled Vegetables
Spanish Grilled Vegetables are awesome no matter what time of year it is! Check out this awesome recipe.
- 3 large red bell peppers — seeded, quartered
- 4 large Japanese eggplants — cut lengthwise into 3 slices
- 4 medium yellow zucchini — cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 8 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup Japanese breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup parmasaen cheese • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
Heat the barbeque to medium. Place vegetables on baking sheet and brush with oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill until tender, turning and re-arranging as necessary. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper; stir about 30 seconds. Add breadcrumbs and cheese; stir until golden. Add vinegar to another bowl; add in 3 tablespoons oil, parsley and oregano. Arrange vegetables on platter. Spoon dressing over vegetables; sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.