Effective October 1, 2015
What information does PDI collect?
- PDI collects information from you when you subscribe to PDI’s newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on PDI’s websites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however visit PDI’s site anonymously.
What does PDI use your information for?
Any of the information PDI collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience ( your information helps PDI to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve PDI’s website ( we continually strive to improve PDI’s website offerings based on the information and feedback PDI receives from you)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
At any time you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails. There is detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at PDI’s discretion, PDI may include or offer third party products or service on PDI’s website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. PDI therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, PDI seeks to protect the integrity of PDI’s site and welcome any feedback about these sites.