How to make Lemon, Greens – Pasta
Lemon, Greens – Pasta, your new favorite recipe!
Brighten your palate with citrus by adding lemon and vegetables to this healthy pasta dish.
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti pasta
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 large lemons zested and juiced
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil salt to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. stir in pasta and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 6 minutes. Add vegetables and bring back to a boil; cook until pasta is tender and vegetables are and softened but still bright green. After draining, place pasta and vegetables in a large bowl. Add citrus, cheese, olive oil and seasonings. Stir and serve immediately.