Pain Doctor provides the highest quality patient care available. We start with high-quality doctors, complete patient education, and cutting-edge treatments at our ten Texas pain clinics in North Houston, Katy, Sugar Land, Bellaire, Kingwood, The Woodlands, The Woodlands – North, Lake Jackson, Spring, and Greater Heights.
All of our pain management specialists are fellowship-trained, board-certified, and nationally-recognized experts in their field who are respected authors and speakers in their specialties. Each practice is dedicated to a compassionate and respectful approach to evaluating, diagnosing, and treating patients with chronic pain conditions through comprehensive, multidisciplinary methods. Our mission is to help our patients find the relief that helps them get back to pain-free living.
We offer our patients individualized, comprehensive pain management plans that include a variety of treatments options. Our goals for patient care include:
- To provide our patients with a pain management plan specific to their personal condition
- To help patients learn about their condition and become active participants in their care
- To address family support and education when needed
- To encourage healthy activities and preventive care
- To return our patients to the most functional and productive lifestyle
- To provide cost-effective care
Our state-of-the-art facilities combined with our high standard of care and knowledgeable physicians and staff offer more than just a way to address painful conditions. Through comprehensive, wrap-around care that includes patient education, Pain Doctor is able to offer treatment options for the most refractory pain conditions. Whether pain is from an injury or has developed as a result of another condition, Pain Doctor can offer many different treatment modalities and complementary care options right in our office to make the best use of your time.
One of our core values is to treat our patients with the kind of respect, care, and compassion we would want for our own parents and friends. To that end, we actively practice the following four core values:
- Integrity: We always act in the best interest of our patients
- Excellence: Each of our doctors demonstrates a steadfast commitment to the highest standards of clinical care and safety
- Innovation: We constantly strive to develop and embrace new understandings of the latest research in treatment
- Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable to measurable goals with regular monitoring, reporting, and review
We work closely with a wide variety of insurance companies and are happy to answer any questions you have. Our goal is make the best possible treatment options accessible to as many people as possible. We know that navigating the healthcare system with a chronic pain condition can be tricky, and our supportive office staff is here to help with that process.
When you are looking for a pain management specialist who is caring, committed, supportive, and knowledgeable, turn to Pain Doctor and any one of our clinics in North Houston, Katy, Sugar Land, Bellaire, Kingwood, The Woodlands, The Woodlands – North, Lake Jackson, Spring, and Greater Heights. We would love to work with you and your family to help you get your life back.