Stem cell paste Injection for nerve, disc, and, joint Pain

Discussion in 'Other Pain' started by Pegs, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Pegs

Pegs New Member

Hello,
    My name is Pegs. I have lived with chronic neuropathic pelvic pain for the 20 years. I developed pudendal neuropathy after a vaginal hysterectomy due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, neurostimulators, injections, and intrathecal pump. I recently received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. Then the stem cells are separated and counted by computerized equipment before the injection. The stem cells will stay at that injection site for 2years. The stem cells will expand to 4cm at the injection site. The stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation/ painduring that time period. It has been 24 days since the stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area. I only feel pressure, tingling, and mild pelvic spasms. Which Dr. Malan told me that this is normal after a injection. I haven't felt burning pelvic pain since the stem cell paste injection. Dr. Malantold me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, ruptured, or degenerative disc. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. The stem cells will heal any disc problems. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. If you would like more information about the stem cell paste injection, please send me a message. I will continue to post my recovery every week. Take care......