Stem cell paste for nerve, disc, and joint pain

Discussion in 'Chronic Pain' started by Pegs, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Pegs

Pegs New Member

Hello Everyone,
    This week I was able to decrease my intrathecal pain pump again for the fourth time. I received a stem cell paste injection into my damaged pudendal nerve area in January. Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale AZ harvested 70million stem cells from my abdominal adipose tissue through a mini lipo-suction. This highly concentrated adipose stem cells will be healing and combating inflammation for 2years at the injection site. I developed pudendal neuralgia after a vaginal hysterectomy in 1996 due to a vaginal cuff abscess. I've tried everything tried everything from surgery, medications, nerve blocks, cryosurgery, radio frequency, injections, neurostimulators, & intrathecal pain pump. The only thing that relieved my pain is stem cell therapy! Also with the stem cell paste injection, i have the potential that my pudendal nerve will be healed completely within that 2years! Dr. Malan also told me that this stem cell paste injection can also be injected into any disc or joint. Even if there is no cartilage in the joint. Even if there is bulging, herniated, or ruptured discs. The stem cells will grow new cartilage for that joint. The stem cells will be healing any disc problems. Plus the cost of the stem cell paste injection was way less than my costs for medications, doctor visits, injections, etc. This is God's Miracle Medicine & the future of Medicine!