Hi - hi I just wanted to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself (Tell Your Story)' started by SimplyOne4Pain, Mar 17, 2017.

1. SimplyOne4Pain

SimplyOne4Pain New Member

Hi everyone
    I just wanted to introduce myself I live in the Northeast and I'm having horrible problems finding adequate pain control but I understand that so many of you are dealing with Much more severe challenges I am just scared because finding a way to function on just a low-dose opiate so I can work and make ends meet

I hope that everyone on the forum are standing strong and I wish everyone of you the best and I'm just wanting to say hello in my thoughts prayers and best wishes are with all of you

SimplyOne4Pain

2. Cheri Furr

Cheri Furr New Member

Hi. I'm Cheri and had to quit my job 17 years ago when I got Complex Regional Pain Syndrome after surgery. It's in my rught leg and can't drive. I was lucky I got disability approved and my husband had a good job. I live in NC. I really feel for you having to support yourself with severe chronic pain. I FEEL your oain, believe me! There are several chronic illness closed groups on FB. You request to join, and then all your posts are within the group, so at least you family and friends who don't understand your pain don't have to see you complain about it on FB. There are specific groups for CRPS, but I'm in a chronic illnesses one that includes everything like CRPS, lupus, fibromyalgia, migraines, crushed vertebrae from a car accident, Rhematoid Arthritis--just about everything. People are ejected from the group if they make derogatory comments or don't support each other. Sending you gentle hugs.