Chandler Mann, MD
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- American Board of Pain Medicine
Houston Pain Managment Doctor Chandler Mann
Dr. Chandler Man is a board-certified diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology and American Board of Pain Medicine. He is currently working with patients in Pain Doctor’s Kingwood pain clinic location.
Dr. Chandler Mann – Education and Experience
Dr. Mann began his career as an undergraduate at Montana State University, graduating cum laude with a degree in biomedical science. He earned his medical degree at the University of Nevada School of Medicine and completed residencies in both general surgery and anesthesiology at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Mann has led the anesthesia departments of the Kingwood Medical Center and the Northeast Medical Center. He has been a member of the medical executive committee for both institutions as well.
Dr. Mann specializes in diagnosing and holistically treating a wide variety of back pain conditions, including pain due to spinal fracture. He also specializes in working with patients experiencing complex regional pain syndromes.
Dr. Mann has experience in many pain-management practices, including:
- Lysis of adhesions
- All manner of injections (transforaminal, translaminar, facet joint, etc.)
- Sympathetic nerve blocks
- Implantable devices, including spinal cord stimulators and intrathecal pumps
- Pecutaneous disc decompression
- Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasy
- Radiofrequency neurotomy
Dr. Mann has a wide variety of tools and experience for diagnosis and treatment of pain conditions.
Dr. Chandler Mann’s work in the community
Dr. Chandler Mann brings compassion and scholarship to his work with patients in our community. This dedication has led to numerous awards and recognitions throughout the span of his career, including:
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Honor Society, 1994 – present
- Herbert E. McCloskey Scholar, University of Nevada School of Medicine 1987-1989
- UNSOM Scholar, University of Nevada School of Medicine 1988
- Alpha Epsilon Delta, Premedical Honor Society 1981 – 1984
- Lake Houston Reader’s Choice Award – Living Magazine “Best Pain Management” – 2015
- Patients’ Choice Award (2011 – 2013)
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011 – 2012)
- Top 10 Doctor – Metro Area, Greater Houston Anesthesiologist (2014)
Dr. Mann’s commitment to helping patients get their lives back is reflected in his thoughtful approach to pain management of complex pain conditions.
Dr. Chandler Mann – Research and thought leadership
Dr. Chandler Mann’s leadership throughout his career has led to presentations at the Southern Surgical Conference (Risk of Major Operation after Myocardial Revascularization. Southern Surgical Congress, October 1991, Nielsen, J.; Schwesinger. W.; Mann, C.R.; and Grover, F.L.). His continued commitment to cutting-edge treatment modalities has pushed him to continue his research and study of both invasive and non-invasive procedures for the treatment of complex pain conditions.
Dr. Chandler Mann’s mission in his research and work in the medical community is to continue to seek ways to help patients live their fullest lives. He believes in treating his patients in the way he would want his own family treated.
Call Pain Doctor’s Kingwood location to make an appointment with Dr. Chandler Mann today.