How to Prepare a Roasted Vegetable Medley
Roasted Vegetable Medley Ingredients:
- Sweet Potato (washed/1 inch cut) – 2
- Garlic (peeled) – 1 bulb
- Bell Pepper (cut in quarters) – 2
- Fennel (cut into 1 inch squares) – 1
- Green onion (1 inch cut) – 3 leaves
- Cauliflower (washed/ cut into 1 inch squares) – 1 head
- Olive oil – ¼ cup
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
After all veggies are washed and cut, place in large mixing bowl. Add olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix well.
Preheat oven to 375, place all veggies on sheet pan evenly and place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Finish with fresh herbs if available.