Lindsay Carter, NP
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Lindsay Carter is a Family Nurse Practitioner with several years of experience.
Lindsay got her associates in nursing degree in 1995 at New Mexico State University. She then went on to get her bachelors and masters in Nursing at Grand Canyon University.
What she enjoys most about practicing medicine is being able to help patients in pain, to make a real difference in their lives and give them hope for a better day ahead.
When Lindsay isn’t helping patients, you can find her spending time with her family and friends. She has one son and a Shih Tzu puppy named Max. She has a passion for singing and even performed a solo at her nursing school graduation.
2014 Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona Family Nurse Practitioner
2011 Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona Bachelor of Science: Nursing
1995 New Mexico State University Carlsbad, New Mexico Associate Degree: Nursing
Affiliations and Memberships
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners, Member
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Member Nursing Continuing Education Credits
- Clinical Challenges in Opioid Prescribing: Balancing Safety and Efficacy 2015 APEA NP Review Course
- ASPMN National Conference-June 2011
Honors and Awards
2013 Mayo Clinic Department of Nursing Scholarship Recipient
Medical mission in Costa Rica – 2014
Book Your Appointment
Hours: Mon-Thurs | 8am-5pm