Kelli Sue Thompson, NP
- Board-Certified Nurse Practitioner
Kelli Sue Thompson, Nurse Practitioner, holds a master of nursing degree with honors from Texas State University. The program was based on techniques and theories of integrative healthcare. This makes Kelli Sue and exceptional fit for Arizona Pain Specialists as integrative therapies are our model of care.
She brings over 20 years of nursing experience to this practice. Kelli Sue is dedicated to extreme patient care and is always searching for solutions to solve the complexities of each individual’s unique pain condition. She has attended various pain conferences at the Academy of Integrated Pain Management Society to deepen her knowledge of pain management. Kelli Sue comes to Arizona Pain Specialists with over two years of experience in pain management.
Kelli Sue comes to Arizona pain from the great state of Texas. She has three adult children: a daughter, age 28, who works in the restaurant industry and twin boys, age 22, who proudly serve in the Texas Army National Guard. New to Arizona, she is more than ready to experience the people, culture, and wonder that this beautiful state has to offer. Kelli Sue enjoys experiencing new and challenging outdoor activities, reading and volunteering. She also loves to fish whenever she gets the opportunity both fresh and saltwater fishing.
- University of Texas at Austin, Texas 1995
- Texas State University at Round Rock, Texas 2015
Affiliations and Memberships
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Academy of Integrative Pain Management
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – Central Texas Chapter Board Member and AFSP Milam County Walk Chair 2011 – 2012
- Suicide ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
Awards and Honors
- Telepsychiatry vs Brick & Mortar, won 2nd place at the 19th Annual Texas State College of Health Professions Faculty/Student Research Forum
- Texas State scholarship as well as the Good Samaritan scholarship