Knee Pain?

Discussion in 'Joint Pain' started by Janicecollado, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Janicecollado

Janicecollado New Member

My grandpaa used to suffer from severe knee pain few years back. We tried every possible remedy for his knee pain but nothing worked. Because the cause of the knee pain was his back life (sportsman). Spending a lot many years with sports his knee were overused and that caused pain. We can only reduced his pain through some massage.
    Although he is no more, but do you guys have any solution to get 100% relief from such knee pain?

2. Sheronrogers

Sheronrogers New Member

Sad to here. According to me, acupuncture and Thai massage therapy are good for the joints as well as for the knee pain. I am suggesting this from my personal experience.

3. Ruth Hudson

Ruth Hudson New Member

Hi Janice,
    I was also facing the same problem few months back, as my mom was going through a severe knee pain. I was unable to find any help, even treatment of many doctors failed to get her relief form knee pain. Then I got to know about the hydrotherapy inbuilt feature in bathtub through my uncle. He informed me about the Walk in bathtub, which provides hydrotherapy feature that can help anyone in getting out of any kind of body pain easily. Without wasting any of my time, I consulted Walk in bathtub Phoenix team for my mom, and what can be next! She came out with a surprising result, much improvement can be seen in her knee pain after using the bathtub with hydrotherapy regularly. You should surely try the walk in bathtub for your grandpaa and can get him releif from his knee pain.

4. Terry Lee

Terry Lee New Member

For all kinds of chronic pains which were not caused by broken bones or bone malpositions, you can try China traditional practices “Paida and Acupressure” treatment to relief or eliminate chronic pains.
    "Paida and Acupressue” are deep level treatments while “physiotherapy, massage and acupuncture” are just superficial level treatments. Without deep level treatments to repair all blocked blood vessels, superficial treatments can only relief pains within short times but never completely get rid of the pains.

If you are interested in “Paida and Acupressure”, you can visit www.painsdown.com for more information.