I have had pain for so long it almost feels good

Discussion in 'Shoulder Pain' started by dh charles, Jan 21, 2016.

1. dh charles

dh charles New Member

I had 3 shoulder surgeries in all (1993 and 2001) and it took me a while to heal. Arthritis and or inflammation develops as time goes by. I have discovered over the years that there are nerves throughout your body that most of them effect other nerves over time. In 2008 I was DX as having a neck cervical infection. I had 2 neck surgeries before in 1993 band 2001 and maybe it all can be traced to that as what caused the infection. My life has been a constant struggle with pain. I have had a nerve stimulator put in my neck area for what they call a permanent headache arising from occipital peripheral Neuropathy. I can turn it up or down and I have to charge it every so often...battery operated.
    I was just DX after CAT scans with inflammation disease. I have benign adrenal tumors and tremors. I am very familiar with pain and I talk to God a lot.
    After your shoulder surgery, did you have the device you sit in that raises your arm up and down to stretch?.
    I have polyneuropathy throughout my body and must wear orthotic shoes.
    I have back pain in L1 and in L5 S1 and herniated disc..

Besides all this... I am in perfect health.

2. isla sam fisher

isla sam fisher New Member

In the past dentists shied away from the technology because it was expensive to install in their practice and the benefits weren’t common knowledge. However, since then, the price point of laser technology has dropped considerably, the machines have become more efficient and user friendly, and the technology’s widespread benefits have become more well-documented, Dr. Mark Walker.

3. Keith Bruce

Keith Bruce New Member

Anti-inflammatory medications and muscle relaxants may provide relief. Consult your doctor for the same.