Extremely Disappointed

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Georgia peach, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Georgia peach

Georgia peach New Member

I want to say that I am extremely disappointed in the Phoenix Office. Don't get me wrong, it's not the doctor's that I am upset with. The doctors that I delt with were wonderful!!
    My complaint is with the Phoenix Office and the way they handled my missing some appointments, and needing to reschedule appointment's for reasons that were out of my control. When I called today, well, I got told I can no longer be seen.
    Isn't that awful that they would rather have a full schedule show up, and not care about the person that is in a tremendous amount of pain and is having a very difficult time walking. So now I'm out of a pain management doctor and getting any kind of relief. I have to start over somewhere else which can take months
    Why did they do this to me??? You can't miss or reschedule over 3 appointment's or the get rid of you as a patient. That just says they care more about $ than about helping their patients. REALLY SAD!!!!
    So if your looking to come to this Pain Management Office, I would say find somewhere else!!! Patient care does not come first!!!

2. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

GP,

I sympathize. After years of trying to wrap my arms around arthritis in the neck and lower back, I threw my hands up. You should try to reschedule with another physician as soon as is feasible for you, and in addition to that I would look for affordable, independent ways to manage your pain.

Be Well,

BJ

3. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

Hi Georgia! I feel your pain literally! – After severe car accident, I found alternative methods to try to manage my pain..started using medical grade CO2/have you heard about the deoxyhaemoglobin vasodilator? may offer relief and independence you are looking for...
    dbj