Chronic low back pain

Discussion in 'Back Pain' started by algosdoc, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Maryphillips

Maryphillips New Member

Hello friends according to me yoga and massage greatly helps to get relief from any sort pain and especially for the back pain.

2. S38402

S38402 New Member

3. Rachel West

Rachel West New Member

I go with topical creams for my rhumatoid arthritis and go with a back patch for lower back pain because they are better getting any type of surgery that could cause more problems than they are worth. Being that I sit as a receptionist, this constant sitting has been horrible for my back. Another thing is that you should go with a product that knows what are the different areas that you need fast pain relief. Absorbine Jr has a large warming effect back patch and they have a smaller cooling back patch that both do different thing for my back. Also, they have a liquid and cream that has worked for my fingers and muscles because I do a lot of typing. This stuff has really saved my back and did so much more for my rhumatoid arthritis. I would highly suggest you check these back patches out at https://www.absorbinejr.com/products/back-patch/ if you are interested.

4. Terry Lee

Terry Lee New Member

For all kinds of chronic pains which were not caused by broken bones or bone malpositions, you can try China traditional practices “Paida and Acupressure” treatment to relief or eliminate chronic pains. “Paida and Acupressue” are deep level treatments while “physiotherapy, massage and acupuncture” are just superficial level treatments. Without deep level treatments to repair all blocked blood vessels, superficial treatments can only relief pains within short times but never completely get rid of the pains.

If you are interested in “Paida and Acupressure”, you can visit www.painsdown.com for more information.