Burning Leg sensation Please give advice

Discussion in 'Sciatica' started by Anuluck, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Anuluck

Anuluck New Member

2016!! Hi I am living in Thailand. My mom is having burning nerve pain from lower part of her body down to her both leg. My mom and I have been looking for local hospital and clinic around here, but it doesn't really help. She is 52 years old. She has three sons. All she does when she get home is asking me to massage her leg to relieve her pain. This pain have been disturbing her life style and rise a lot of attention to our family. I want to know about how to treat this burning nerve pain? food wise, exercise-wise and what not to do? she is biking three-four times a week, hope that it will heal her or at least getting better. Is massage disturbing her nerve? Is it ok to massage her leg. She like me to press around her Sciatica area. I really need your knowledge, may be any advice to my mom. I have no knowledge or experience, but today I watched your video of your case and they said it help them. I hope it can help my mom too. Any word of wisdom will greatly appreciate here. God bless you.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

I used to have a similiar problems with back pain while sitting, especially in the lower back. Eventually got so bad I could barely drive to and from work. After just a few minutes of sitting down my lower back would alternate between dull and sharp pain, with a nerve burn down the thigh. My chiro turned me onto this seat that helps you sit up straight, which keeps the lower vertebrae from collapsing down on one another. Weird looking thing but it worked right away for me and my brother (who has sciatica).

http://backseatcompany.com/