Back pain treatment options

Discussion in 'Back Pain' started by DianneBouton, Aug 30, 2015.

1. DianneBouton

DianneBouton New Member

Hi, I met with an accident six months back, and developed this odd back pain. Its hard for me to sit long hours and is affecting my job. I went to my doctor, and he says the xray shows nothing, and there should be no reason for the pain. I don't get it, as I am still in bad pain. Recently my friend told me to try physiotherapy. As per her instruction, I contacted a lower back pain treatment center in Mississauga, called Physio now, who does Physiotherapy. Could someone please tell me if I am making a right choice here? Has anyone cured back pain through physiotherapy? The last thing I want is the pain to increase.

2. Keith Bruce

Keith Bruce New Member

You are going the right way DianneBouton. Physiotherapy is a good option to reduce back pain. It will also help to strengthen back muscles and prevent future problems.

3. Keith Lawrence

Keith Lawrence New Member

Ultracet pain medication is the best option to diminish the lower back pain. I used ultracet medicine last year to recover the pain of my lower back. I purchased it from GenericEPharmacy website in USA. I suggest you to buy Ultracet online from here without following any prescritpion only at $0.56 price.

4. wegas

wegas New Member

oh very sad to hear your accident story. hope u will get soon. by the in this situation, you don't need to have to take stress take remote and switch on tv for a watch
    Afcon 2017

5. wegas

wegas New Member

6. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

I used to have the same problems with back pain while sitting, especially in the lower back. Eventually got so bad I could barely drive to and from work. After just a few minutes of sitting down my lower back would alternate between dull and sharp pain. My chiro turned me onto this seat that helps you sit up straight, which keeps the lower vertebrae from collapsing down on one another. Weird looking thing but it worked right away for me and my brother (who has sciatica).

http://backseatcompany.com/

7. Rickroebuck

Rickroebuck New Member

Hello friends, for any sort of pain, you can take the help of massage. Massage is a natural solution for different types of pain, stress and tensions. Results have shown that massage has no side effects, hence it is the best option that one can opt. For neck pain you can use a automatic massager (https://massageandspaclub.com/best-neck-massager/) and for other pains you can get a massage for that body part.

8. jonnyabbott

jonnyabbott New Member

9. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

I have. visited several physiotherapists and they are using a lot of the alternative methods including acupuncture, deep tissue, light and now CO2 laser/medical grade/transdermal for microcirculation benefits

10. Terry Lee

Terry Lee New Member

For all kinds of chronic pains which were not caused by broken bones or bone malpositions, you can try China traditional practices “Paida and Acupressure” treatment to relief or eliminate chronic pains. “Paida and Acupressue” are deep level treatments while “physiotherapy, massage and acupuncture” are just superficial level treatments. Without deep level treatments to repair all blocked blood vessels, superficial treatments can only relief pains within short times but never completely get rid of the pains.

If you are interested in “Paida and Acupressure”, you can visit www.painsdown.com for more information.

11. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

Terry,
    Are you familiar with the alternative method of independent pain management utilizing transdermal CO2? It affects your microcirculation and is measurable- blood pressure, heart rate, and blood oxygenation
    levels...Curious.

dj

12. Terry Lee

Terry Lee New Member

Dj, I'm not familiar with the advanced methods you stated above. I just have confidence with traditional China treatment methods which are not so scientific.

13. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

Thanks for the feedback! CO2 in concentrated yet small amount causes a fire alarm to go off inside the body which results in oxygen release into surrounding tissues! Because of the increased oxygenation levels decreased heart rate and lower blood pressure, many benefits are seen....continued success with the acupuncture which I do know can be effective...

D'Oxyva Science Page:
    https://www.doxyva.com/Articles.asp?ID=280

dj

14. Lucas Garcia

Lucas Garcia New Member

My back pain was associated with all the heavy lifting that I used to do while working. When you are in construction, even with a back brace, you still can't protect your body from the constant up and down lifting that happens while you are working. While much of what you guys are talking about has to do with real serious back pains and injuries, its important to also look for the topical pain relieving solutions that can produce the same positive results. I am a big fan the use of a hot towel, a hot bath and liniment called Absorbine Jr. If you take a hot shower and afterwards wrap your back with a large towel, the heat will start to evenly sooth the heat by little the hot vapor get into your skin. Afterwards dry yourself with a dry towel and then try a back patch for pain. Depending on what you want, you should try a cooling or warming patch afterwards. I recommend the cooling patch, but its concentrated and smaller than the warming patch. The large one is better for aches and pains, but after the shower, I like the cooling effect that the smaller one has.Check out the different back patches for pain from www.absorbinejr.com . Good luck and thanks for all the valuable information.

15. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

Hey Lucas,

I am actually looking at those sites now. I have tried transdermal patches and injectables in the past . It is always the same for me-It works but only for so long. Speaking of transdermal therapy, have you checked out the science page for transdermal noninvasive deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator?
    It may an effective complement to your personal success story. You can measure the exponential increase in your perfusion index based on these increases in blood flow that d'oxyva provides. Ask any doctor what this can mean for your overall health if sustainable...

gf

16. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

17. jonnyabbott

jonnyabbott New Member

Do you find yourself worrying more about your pain, numbness or tingling and whether it rather than living your life?

Have you missed work due to sciatica or back pain?

Have you TRIED EVERYTHING and just want to get back to normal?

If you answered yes to these questions, then you need a physical therapy specialties.

Your treatment may include several of the following specialized techniques Graston Technique, Active Release Technique, Trigger Point Dry Needling, Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Cupping Therapy, Custom Foot Orthotics and Deep Tissue Laser Therapy.

18. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

I am very open to this but have just enrolled in a class on noninvasive transdermal CO2 therapy at a local physician's office (D'Oxyva University)...is this treatment technique you speak of a shared technique? Thanks! DJ

19. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

Lucas, check have you checked out D'Oxyva website? Research the science on your own off of the website and you'll find some pretty helpful information on how medical grade CO2 helps offload oxygen in your body..and how certain neuropathies respond favorably to increase blood flow

DB