Apprehensive is a good description... As he stuck needles in my head

Discussion in 'Acupuncture' started by Debbie Karper, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Debbie Karper

Debbie Karper New Member

I went twice, the first time the acupuncturist put needles in my hands, legs, feet, stomach, face , and the top of my head. Then he put some soft music on, dimmed the lights and I was thinking... hey, this is romantic, in a sick way, then he left the room for 20 minutes after instructing me to breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth slowly.
    He checked on me 5 minutes into the 20 minute time frame and asked how I was, I said I am nervous. Then he took a needle and put it in my forehead and I calmed down instantly. I should have a needle stuck in my forehead daily.
    So there I was stretched out on the table going into acupuncture land and the sense of well being was amazing. For two months I got out of bed after that and just started walking with out feeling stiff.
    I went back and just wanted my legs to be poked with needles, it wasn't the same.
    The doctor said the acupuncture helped to open clogged areas and help the blood to flow through and unblocked trapped fluid, inflammation can restrict mobility.
    I may have to go back. :) if you do decide to have this done, check the reviews on the acupuncturist.

2. Nicolle

Nicolle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wow that sound fantastic! Its amazing what a difference it can make on ones body.

3. jenwebb

jenwebb Moderator Staff Member Moderator

When I got my acupoky, a lot of it was facial (because of the twitching). I slept like a baby!