Anyone heard of Transdermal Noninvasive vaporized co2 device?

Discussion in 'Carpal Tunnel' started by ValerieJohnson, Jun 14, 2017.

1. ValerieJohnson

ValerieJohnson New Member

Hi!

Anyone heard about the product that delivers vaporized co2 in your body through a transdermal device called doxyva?
    I have heard and read positive reviews but I want to know more about the product.
    Thanks!

2. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

Hi Valerie,

I am in my second month of using noninvasive transdermal CO2 and immediately was able to sleep! If you continue to use the cartridges you will manage your neuropathy but it varies from person to person. Have you checked out their science page on the website? It is a snapshot of the overwhelming evidence supporting this mode and breaks down what is happening in your body that allows these benefits naturally...db

3. ValerieJohnson

ValerieJohnson New Member

Wow! Good to know someone here is using it. I may have to try and see the results myself. are you using the brand doxyva?

4. DBJackson

DBJackson New Member

Hi Valerie,

Yes I am-There's no other delivery system like it that I have seen. There's even a physicians office here locally that is going to be offering classes and workshops on what this really can mean to his patients' overall health-with specific dosing schedules for conditions. I am experiencing this Valerie-Do the research first and you will get it. Really cool technology here.

DB

ValerieJohnson likes this.