New Profile Posts

1. Peaches2017
    Peaches2017 Kevin
    Hi, did you find a dr yet ? I am learning a lot and I only been to one pain clinic in my life and I heard DEA is making it so hard on drs and punishing or arresting them . It's not fair patients get no warning and it's dangerous ! U may need to go ER ?
  2. Christopher
    Christopher
    Another day of Severe Chronic Pain!!
  3. julcifer21
    julcifer21
    logging off this site for good due to scammers praying on people with pain! FRAUD!
  4. Kevin
    Kevin
    Dr closed no warning run out meds in 2 day losing my mind slipped herniated disc arthritis& severe anxiety&depression disorder please help
  5. Doris R Looney
    Doris R Looney
    helping and supporting the needy women with unintended pregnancies to buy abortion pills & birth control to prevent from getting pregnant.
  6. Karl
    Karl
    Cervical spine laminectomy, lumbar surgery, Lots of pain
  7. rushaid
    rushaid
    my Knee replacement was the 17th surgery I have had since 1980. before that I had bone transplants, all the nerve blocks that didn't work.
  8. rushaid
    rushaid
    ive had chronic pain for over 25 years. I had a total knee replacement in April 2013
  9. DBJackson
  10. Hurtin 4 certain
    Hurtin 4 certain
    Would like to communicate with people with the same issues and how they deal with their pain.
  11. Hurtin 4 certain
    Hurtin 4 certain
    I have bilateral polyneuropathy, degenerative discs in my lumbar spine, chronic kidney disease stage 3, and very severe psoriasis.
  12. Damon L. Dycus
    Damon L. Dycus
    Degeneritive disc bulging arthritis sleeplessness feeling alone
  13. James Smith
    James Smith
    James Smith is a renowned health expert who writes blogs on various brain and spine neurosurgery and its effective treatment.
  14. Ken Smock
    Ken Smock
    Still trying to do something about my pain. Cannot find any doctors that care if you are in pain or not. Turning into a bad country.
  15. Laura Rasmussen
    Laura Rasmussen
    In Treatment With Dr. Daniel O'Connor
  16. Lawdog309
    Lawdog309
    In need of HELP!!
  17. laraine
    laraine
    I had a fusion in January of this year . come to find out that I still have bone spurs at he same levels that the fusion was done at.
  18. laraine
    laraine
    questions about fusions
  19. jim liebo
    jim liebo Jay c
    still have a lot of pain i can help
  20. Jay c
    Jay c
    If I had cancer my doctor, Family & friends would encourage me. But because my chronic pain illness is considered "weakness" I get insults.