Stretching Guidelines For Pain Relief
At Pain Doctor, we adhere to a mulch-disciplinary approach to pain management. Within this cohesive design, chiropractic care is an excellent option available to you.
Here are some tips recommended by Pain Doctor qualified chiropractors to assist you in pain relief and management at home.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Use your arms to push your upper body off the floor.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
- Let your back relax and sag.
- This stretch may be performed several times per day. You can even try it with a friend ->
- Kneel on mat on hands and knees, with palms directly under shoulders and knees hip-width apart.
- Slowly raise your right arm and extend it forward parallel to the floor.
- Balance by contracting your abdominal muscles.
- Keep right palm parallel to the floor, then lift the left leg and straighten it behind you.
- Hold opposing limbs off the ground for 30 to 60 seconds without arching your back.