How to Prepare a Roasted Vegetable Medley
Roasted Vegetable Medley Ingredients:
- Sweet Potato (washed/1 inch cut) – 2
- Garlic (peeled) – 1 bulb
- Bell Pepper (cut in quarters) – 2
- Fennel (cut into 1 inch squares) – 1
- Green onion (1 inch cut) – 3 leaves
- Cauliflower (washed/ cut into 1 inch squares) – 1 head
- Olive oil – ¼ cup
- Salt & Pepper – to taste
After all veggies are washed and cut, place in large mixing bowl. Add olive oil and salt & pepper. Mix well.
Preheat oven to 375, place all veggies on sheet pan evenly and place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Finish with fresh herbs if available.
Get Free Email Updates!
Daily updates on conditions, treatments, and news about everything happening inside pain medicine.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.